TAP 360 Starter
The Coaching System for the Mental Game
The TAP 360 Starter is a free version of the professional TAP 360 System. Our mission is to empower all athletes, coaches and teams to “TAP” their full potential and we believe cost should not be a barrier to entry for college and high school teams.
TAP 360 Starter system is free for sports coaches and their team.
Why TAP 360 Starter?
- The Troutwine Athletic Profile (TAP) is the preeminent athlete psychological assessment in use for 20+ years by teams in the NFL, MLB, NBA & elite college programs to evaluate, coach & develop athletes. Unlimited TAP assessments are included.
- The TAP can be taken online in 15 minutes and all who complete it receive their free TAP Athlete Type™ report. Coaches find TAP reports to be accurate, effective and they make a coach’s job easier.
- Individuals use a team code to link their TAP results with the team. A web application is provided to manage the team database & access reports. The system aggregates team TAP results allowing for analysis of both individual and team makeup and trends.
Sign up now → Free TAP 360 Starter account
Learn more & instructions here: TAP 360 Starter – Overview & Guide
|Online Assessment & Team Database Application|
Unlimited online assessment of student athletes & staff at TakeTheTAP.com using the Troutwine Athletic Profile (TAP). Provides a state-of-the-art “professional athlete experience” for all.
|TAP 360 Console|
Secure, web-based application for inviting individuals to take the TAP, viewing reports, making comparisons, tagging individuals and managing the team database & overall system. Available via Internet browser on PC, Mac or tablet.
|Included TAP Reports|
|TAP Athlete Type Report
More than 30,000 elite athletes have taken the TAP assessment over the years creating the richest database of this kind on the planet. A deep statistical analysis of the TAP database revealed eight (8) distinct athlete types (more than personality). The report includes these components:
● Particularly effective coaching techniques to help each type maximize their potential
● List of prominent professional athletes of the same type
Learn insights about your team’s overall mental make-up and Athlete Type composition
● Mental Toughness
● Concentration Speed
● Team Trait Analysis
● Athlete Type Composition
● Athlete Type distribution by Position
|Athlete Type Materials
Includes group exercises, handbooks and presentations relating to the TAP Athlete Types
● Group exercises based upon the TAP Athlete Types
● TAP Athlete Types Handbook -- detailed descriptions, insights and coaching tips on each type
● TAP Athlete Types Compatibility Chart -- charts which types naturally work well together and those that do not
● Athlete Presentation -- Presentation slides to teach each type about themselves in group setting
● Plus More!